Welcome to the Dutch-Ukrainian forum on berries, fruits and vegetables growing and processing. 25 June 2018, Ternopil!
On behalf of the organizers – Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Ukraine, and public-private partnership FoodTechLink Ukraine – we invite you to visit the “Dutch-Ukrainian Forum on on berries, fruits and vegetables growing and processing”, which will be held with the support of Ternopil Regional State Administration and Ukrainian Food Export Board on Monday June 25 from 13:30 to 19:00.
Venue: Hotel Ternopil, restaurant Panorama (Ternopil, 14 Zamkova str).
The main topics to be discussed during the event are:
· Trends of the world market of berries and the position of Ukraine;
· Export opportunities for Ukrainian products;
· Global Gap certification;
· Solutions for the processing of fruits and vegetables.
You can upload the detailed program in Ukrainian language by following this link.
Participation is free upon preliminary registration.
We are waiting for your applications at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Topic of the letter: Ternopil
Please specify the following information in body of your email:
· Company name
· Name of the representative(s),
· Contacts, mob. number(s) of representative(s),
· Company address
· Type of business
See you in Ternopil!