FoodTechLink in cooperation with Ukrsadprom Association will organize Dutch – Ukrainian forum “Fruit & Berries: Global Business”.
The following topics will be discussed:
· Global market trends and position of Ukraine as a trading partner;
· Export potential of Ukrainian products and target markets;
· 2016 results and forecast for 2017;
· Dutch technology and innovation as a tool to improve the quality of fruits and berries;
· Profitable production, qualitative planting material, market analysis, compliance with international standards of quality and safety;
· Cooperations of producers: opportunities and obstacles.
The practical part of Forum will take place at “Dekoplant” and “Podillia-Plant” enterprises (fruit and berry planting material).
Tap here to upload the program (PDF 332 kB)
Participation is free of charge on the base of prior registration:
Please fill in the registration form (Word document 2 Mb) and return it by email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
or give us a call at +38 044 222 99 53
19 May, 8:30 – 17:30
Vinnytsia, hotel France
34 Soborna str