Ukraine’s professional event for the berry business – the 7th International Conference «Berries of Ukraine-2016. Frozen Produce & Fresh Market» – will start its work May 19, Cherkasy, Ukraine.
With more than 130 delegates from 10 countries of the world who have confirmed their participation, the conference expends its geography and confirms an international status. The event will traditionally offer two-day business program: conference sessions on May 19, and a business-tour to Adana-3 on May 20.
The conference sessions is dedicated to the following subjects:
• The Ukrainian berry production and price forecast for the year 2016
• Fresh and frozen berry export potential
• Promising export markets for berries in 2016
• Berry production technologies in Ukraine: strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, gooseberries, honeysuckles, currants, blackberries
• Agrichemistry support in berry production
• Investments in the berry business: most attractive positions
• Deep freezing of berries in Ukraine: present situation and development prospects
• Machinery for the berry business
• Modern berry handling, packaging and processing technologies in Ukraine
• Key sales channels for fresh and frozen berries: retail sector, wholesale markets, processing, exports etc.
PIB FoodTechLink Ukraine will participate at the conference during both days.